- Provide the login credentials for the plugin. The credentials must be the same as used on the cloudSME-Platform. If you don't have a cloudSME-Platform account, please visit the cloudSME-Platform to register yourself a new account. After you logged in to the plugin, you will get access to the job configuration.
RUN A SIMULATION:
- In the job configuration, you need to specify the following things:
- Provide an argument-string for your job.
- Provide an valid job input-file.
- Specify if your file is an archive-file
- After your job is configured, launch it by clicking on the "Launch job"-button.
- Once the job is launched, you will see the current status of your job.If your job is completed, it is possible to download your output-files by clicking on the "Get files"-button.
- When the files are transferred, you can download them by clicking on the respective links.
- After your job is complete, and you downloaded all needed files, you can log out or create a new job.
NOTE: If you logging out or creating a new job without saving the output-files of the old job, note that in both cases the previous job data will be lost.